According to Mike Baur, starting a business is one of the best ways to enjoy unlimited financial freedom. Unfortunately, many businesses stay in the startup mode for too long. If you believe that your business is in startup mode, you will never make the necessary steps to take it to the next level. The best way to take the initiative is to come up with a plan and implement it. Instead of doing everything yourself, plan to employ 100 people. Mike Baur believes in using the following strategies if you are looking to go big:
Many startups do not have a going concern since the boss handles everything. Once you find the people to handle the tasks that you can no longer do, it is possible to get your company on autopilot. While hiring the employees costs money, failure to grow the business and the lack of production costs far more.
Mike Baur recommends thinking big and assuming that you do not have problems. Visualize how you would proceed if you have everything you needed. Even if a problem seems insurmountable, Mike Baur suggests that you proceed as if everything is perfect. Owing to the talent in Switzerland, Baur makes it possible for the budding entrepreneurs to realize their dreams in the following ways:
- Creating several platforms that enable the entrepreneurs to meet the mentors and benefit from a broad range of mentorship programs.
- Finding the appropriate office and commercial space to expand a business is instrumental.
- The mentors and financial gurus provide some key tips to the entrepreneurs when it comes to marketing ad pitching their businesses. Instead of marketing the business as a small company, it is better to target a large group of people by creating a niche in the chain of distribution.
- Become a leader in your niche. Mentors recommend becoming a phenomenon in your field just like Muhammad Ali told the world that he was the greatest way before he became famous.
- Urgency is the key tenet to getting things done. Urgency keeps the employees on their toes, encouraging them to deliver superior products in the shortest time possible.
Mike Baur relies on Swiss Start Up Factory to train and educate the young entrepreneurs to help them get out of the startup mode. The mentors also help them to get a slice of the market share by identifying the opportunities and taking the necessary steps to cease the moment.